I have recently gone through an intensive weight loss program. It’s not that I needed one but there are things that you can’t say ‘no’ to. The results are impressive – almost 3 kg in just 4 days.
Here’s what you do:
- you eat nothing or as little as possible
- you drink black tea, wormwood herbal tea or water, if not the visit to hospital is imminent (dehydration is a real bitch)
- you get your fever up to at least 38 ºC
- you vomit and empty your bowels every five minutes – this part of the process is compulsory as you have no control over it whatsoever
- you moan and groan and feel like dying
And after 3-4 days in bed you become a new, lighter version of yourself. It is called Influenza Rapid Weight Loss Program and it really works.
Do I recommend this way of losing weight? Well, no. It’s painful and depressing but as I said before – it’s something you can’t say ‘no’ to. There are things in life one cannot avoid and that’s illnesses, taxes and death.