I always find that coffee tastes much better with a slice of delicious cake. If you are like me, and you enjoy sinking your teeth in some delightful goody, then you must try this recipe.
- 10 graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 500 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 79 ml honey
- 470 ml greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Crush graham crackers.
- Mix the cracker crumbs with milk.
- Place the mixture in a springform pan and press down to make it even.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then cool.
- Reduce the heat to 150 °C.
- Whisk the cream cheese in a bowl until there are no lumps.
- Add the honey, greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and cornstarch and mix until smooth.
- Pour the cheese cake batter onto the graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 1 hour, then cool.
- Top the cake with fresh raspberries in a ring pattern.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
If you want to watch the original video click here.