I like food that is easy to prepare and delicious to eat. That’s why I am always on the lookout for new recipes to test in my kitchen. One of my favourite cooking channels on YouTube is TASTY. I often use their recipes and I must say I haven’t been disappointed so far. All the dishes were a success and I think it is the best recommendation I can give.
Today I present parchment-baked barbecue chicken:
- parchment paper
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 small potato, sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- Slice the potato and the onion.
- Lay down the cut potatoes on one half of the paper, drizzle on some oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken on the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on the barbecue sauce. Top with sliced onions.
- Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
If you want to watch the original video click here.
The dish got an instant approval from the male part of the family. He likes meat and he’s not afraid to admit it.