Health has always been a big issue for me. Being of fragile frame I often succumb to winter chills and other nasty illnesses of the season. Therefore, it is important to eat and drink the things that will keep the body healthy and help it combat various germs and viruses.
The healing powers of fruit and vegetable juices have been known for a while. Nowadays, one can buy juices of all kinds anywhere. But I want the best, and nothing is better than freshly squeezed juice from a vegetable or fruit of your own choice.
Shops offer a wide range of juicers and anyone can find something for themselves. But the big question is ‘Which one to chose???!’ The colour and the size are easy matters to deal with. Yes, they are important – you don’t want your juicer to clash with your décor 😉
I’m not an expert on the subject but I believe that the insides of the machine are important. What are they made of? Are they durable? Are they easily replaceable if something goes wrong?
I like simple things. You-just-push-the-button-and-it-works machines are my favourite. And since I hate washing up, it must be easy and quick to clean. Bearing all that in mind I read hundreds of customers’ comments and watched thousands of YouTube videos before I decided to buy a juice of my dreams.
I chose a Korean invention Cooksense Slow Juicer for its durability, functionality and multi-purposefulness (and loads of positive comments from satisfied customers).
The merits of the juicer:
- The insides are made of Ultem – a super hard and resilient material.
- The powerful motor is not loud – you can use it even at night and no neighbour will come galloping to your door demanding silence.
- The juicer is easy to operate – you peel, wash and chop the veggies and fruit and put them inside and wait for the juice to flow from the tap. It’s that simple! Even I can’t mess it up.
- And the cleaning is not complicated. You disassemble every part, run it under water and put it back. But it is important to do the washing after every use. It prolongs the life span of the machine and keeps it running smooth.
- There is a second apparatus that is used for mincing and preparing sauces and baby food.
It is a bit pricey but you rarely get good quality for a low price. I’ve been using the juicer for over a year and I am really pleased with it. It came to all of my expectations.